They are VERY easy to make.
Here is what you need:
Butter Cream Frosting
Food Coloring: Red, Yellow, Green
- Make a recipe of Butter Cream Frosting and separate into two. Dye one batch yellow for 'Mustard' and one batch red for 'Ketchup.
- Put the shredded coconut into a small bowl and mix with green food coloring for 'Lettuce'.
- Take a Nilla wafers and put a little bit 'Ketchup' and 'Mustard' on the flat side. This will be the bottom on the Slider.
- Stick an unwrapped Peppermint Patty to the small amount of icing, then pout a lot of 'Ketchup' and 'Mustard' on top of the Peppermint Patty, as shown in the picture.
- Pile some green coconut 'Lettuce' on top of the 'Ketchup' and 'Mustard', then top it off with a second Nilla Wafer.